Sometimes, it’s possible you’ll wish to entry your Notes contacts in MS Outlook. Particularly, in case you are the use of Lotus Notes and want to migrate or transfer to any other well-liked e-mail consumer Microsoft Outlook. You may have attempted onerous to realize entry to Lotus Notes Contacts or emails in Outlook however fail to completed it, the reason being the platform incompatibility and diversifications in document codecs that each the e-mail shoppers give a boost to.
Therefore, you should wish to convert NSF recordsdata to PST layout to be able to acquire entry to knowledge in several variations of Outlook. However, there are two other ways of exporting knowledge from Lotus Notes e-mail consumer to any other well-liked and reasonably priced desktop e-mail consumer Outlook:
- Manually exports NSF document to Outlook PST
- Automated NSF to PST Conversion
Understand NSF to PST Conversion Criteria
Since each IBM Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook does no longer give a boost to NSF and PST altogether, any of the given e-mail shoppers does no longer be offering any easy conversion or export procedure. You wish to put in force other steps to perform the method
- Export NSF mailbox’s contacts to CSV (Comma Separated Values) document
- Import CSV contacts to Outlook Contacts folder by means of Import & Export Wizard
Step 1: Export Lotus Notes NSF Contacts to CSV
For getting began, reproduction all Contacts to a CSV document as it’s going to make the export procedure more uncomplicated. Once, all of the contacts are copied, apply the given process to export contacts.
- Go to File and make a selection Export Contacts.
- Select the document that you want to export, title it after which put it aside as CSV document.
- Now in moderation make a selection the choices and contacts to export.
- Click Export.
Your Lotus Notes contacts shall be simply exported to the CSV document. You can now entry the CSV document from the site to which it’s saved. Open the document and blank the columns, and as soon as you might be accomplished with the cleansing procedure, you want to import contacts to Outlook 2010/2013.
Step 2: Import CSV File to MS Outlook
MS Outlook facilitates to import PST or CSV layout thru integrated Import & Export serve as. You can apply the given process in undertaking the import contacts procedure:
- Go to File menu after which make a selection Open
- Click on Import after which make a selection Import from any other document or program
- Next, click on on Comma Separated Values
- Now, make a selection the CSV document you lately exported contacts to and click on Next
- Next, make a selection an acceptable choice from the given alternates:
- Replace duplicates with pieces imported
- Allow duplicates to be created
- Do no longer import replica pieces
- Once you choose an choice, click on Next
- Then make a selection Mailbox after which Contacts (or, however, you’ll be able to make a selection any other desired location to save lots of contacts)
- Click on Next after which click on on Finish
By following the above discussed process, you’ll be able to import your entire contacts to Outlook in an access-ready layout.
Procedure to Import NSF Contacts thru OWA
Apart from Outlook Import and Export wizard, you’ll be able to additionally import contacts to Outlook thru OWA (Outlook Web App). To achieve this, it’s important to apply the beneath steps –
- Go to the File and make a selection Contacts
- View the Import button to be had proper above the hunt touch field
- Now make a selection the document that you want to export
- Then click on on Next. All your contacts shall be imported to the required location.
Automated Hassle Free NSF to PST Conversion
While appearing the guide process to export Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook 2010, 2013 or some other model, the safety of information can’t be promised. In addition, the guide conversion is time eating and calls for fairly an experience and core wisdom of the method.